By planning and deploying one or more web-based custom applications into your operational flow, you can improve processes and remove many needless expenses. These systems can be created to do anything you like, and the fact that they are web based makes it possible to have customers and employees use them anywhere. Side effects often include happier customers and more engaged employees.
When you look at your business through the eyes of the operations manager, what redundant steps do you see in your processes?
- Where is data being entered multiple times?
- Where is labor being wasted?
- Where are quality errors being introduced?
Most importantly, how are these costs adding up to your variable and fixed expenses? You know where the pain is, and you don’t have to keep doing things the hard way.
You can apply our custom solutions to the processes and systems that need help the most. Solutions we have provided in the past include:
- Central document and communication repository for remote teams (Team Collaboration Platform)
- Mobile phone access for website (Mobile WebApp)
- Inventory and transaction details from web linked to QuickBooks (Quickbooks Process Automation Engine)
- Customer Self-Service Tool / Platform
- Innovative website update publishing tools
- Customer order & process management, plus accounting & manufacturing systems
Our web-based solutions are faster to deploy and more accessible than other options. And it won’t take a million dollar purchase from SAP or IBM and a 2 year roll-out to start realizing the benefits. You can tie existing systems together in new ways, enable automation, and offer new customer self-service options faster and less expensively than you might think.